Vision and Mission
Welcome to Harding Elementary School
3201 Pico Ave Bakersfield (661) 631-5300
Our mission at Harding School is based on the assumption that all children can learn. On that basis we provide quality instructional programs which offer each child the opportunity to achieve academically to his or her highest potential. In addition, success-oriented activities motivate students toward highly positive self-esteem, thus creating the foundation for successful, independent, and productive individuals who have respect for others and for the world in which they live.
Students will learn those necessary to achieve to their potential and to lead product and enrich lives.
Students will develop self-esteem and respect for the rights of others, and the world in which we live.
Students will have opportunities to learn and to develop individual interests.
- Increase parental/community support and involvement.
- Provide staff development to ensure an enthusiastic, competent, child centered
- Increase positive self-esteem to reduce discipline problems and maintain a safe
- Recognize, understand and appreciate cultural diversities of staff, students, and
- Achieve academic success through a rigorous and innovative instructional program.